Hope Garcia, School Nurse
Kristen Miller, Health Services Asst.
(559) 327-4990 Fax
A Health Services Assistant is in the Health Office 5 days a
week. You may reach the School Nurse by leaving a message with the Health
Services Assistant. The Health Office plays an important role in the
- Completing mandated vision, hearing, and dental screenings,
and collecting first grade physicals, color vision screenings on kindergarten
boys, and checking immunizations.
- Providing health education resources for school staff and
- Maintaining all health records for students.
- Contacting parents regarding illness, health problems, and
- Advising the staff regarding health-related conditions
- Administering medications per California Education Code
Attention all 6th grade parents! The Tdap and 2nd Varicella are required before students will be permitted to pick up their Granite Ridge schedules for 7th grade. Don’t delay. Get those appointments done early as 7th grade registration will be here before you know it!