What is a Big Man on Campus?
- Fathers, uncles, grandfathers, or brothers who volunteer one day each year at school.
- Receive a school experience by assisting in the classroom, supervising recess, serving and eating lunch with their children, monitoring the campus, mentoring students, assisting in the library and technology room, and so much more!
- Make Bud Rank an even better elementary school with their presence.
Why be a Big Man on Campus (besides the cool vest and huge grins)?
- Serve as extra eyes and ears at Bud Rank while monitoring the campus at recess.
- Provide a positive male role model for all students.
- Get the opportunity to get a glimpse into their child's day at school.
How do I sign up to be a Big Man on Campus?
- Must provide a minimum of 10 school day notice.
- Need to have a CUSD Volunteer Form (complete form HERE online), bring your driver's license
and TB assessment to file with the front office.
- Complete the following Google Form Big Man on Campus
Thank you for supporting this great program.
Additional questions can be directed to: 559-327-4900